Qaltic has a breadth of knowledge encompasing the Telecoms, Internet and Digital Publishing arenas. We combine a diverse history of project management experience with a technical understanding of Internet software & tools that allows us effectively to bridge the gap between the aspirations of business visionaries and the technical resources able to deliver novel products.
Technical Project Management
Qaltic is able to support a full project lifecycle, from identification of the business priorities and requirements capture, through timescale assessment, deliverables management, testing, launch, support and maintenance processes.
- Planning in Microsoft Project, Basecamp & other online collaborative tools
- Appropriate use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and online tools to monitor and track projects
- Working with third party suppliers
- PRINCE II, Agile or hybrid methodologies
- Subscription and content management systems, such as Semantico SAMS, Abacus Webstructure, Ektron and Joomla!
- Experienced in call centre outsourcing and other international projects
- £m-multi budgets on projects with up to 12 month timeframes and teams from 3 - 30
- Light-touch and sensitive working with your staff to minimise disruption
Contact us to find out how we can help you.
Managed the delivery of a white label broadband ISP and telephony service to a well known high street name in Aug 2007. Managed a 9-month project to outsource 2 UK-based ISP call centres to India in 2003. Project managed the transfer of ISP assets from XO UK to Brightview Plc in 2002. Product development manager for the creation of freenetname in 1999, the UK's first national ISP to offer free domain names.